love andong > 자유 게시판

자유 게시판 목록

게시판 글쓰기
제목 love andong
이 름 Brigitte+Peter
등록일 03-07-23 09:25 조회수 7,047
첨부파일

본문

Hello there, sorry for not responding before but our weekends are very busy and we work on the week so it's not always easy.

To answer you questions, we have heard about Andong from many different places. I went to the big tourist information in Seoul and they gave me information about Andong. I also have a book that I bought in Canada that was telling me about the most important tourist sites in Korea and they were talking about Andong too. Before we go and visit something, we usually ask our friends if they have seen it and many of our friends told us to go.

When we got to Andong, the tourist information girl told us about transportation and about the mask danse. If it wasn't of her we wouldn't have made it for the dance. So as you can see, we use a lot of different sources to find out what we want to do.

Now for your internet site, it's a great idea to have it translated in english. I don't know if it's possible but if you could get it posted on the KNTO web site it would be perfect. What I find very difficult about internet in Korea is that the tourist information sites don't have a link together. Every region as a site but to find the different adresses is so difficult. There should be a main site were all the other site would have their link. I hope you understand what I mean. (and please put the direction to go to the village on the site, bus #, $ for taxi ride.....)

Thank you very much for the pictures, they are great. My friends in Canada have seen them and they all gave me good comments.

If you have any other questions please write back.

Brigitte + Peter

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

굿빌더
상단으로 이동